- Manage relationship with stakeholders through effective verbal and written communications
- Maintain consistency in branding and messaging across all communications
- Ensure timely print and dissemination of periodic newsletters
- Manage social media accounts across many platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Be proficient and with a proven track record of using personal multiple social media Accounts
- Develop and maintain relevant databases, including media contacts.
- Co-ordinate with teams to collect and create success stories for periodic reports
- Draft speeches and official letters as required
- Attend relevant regional events to impart knowledge about brand and brand guidelines.
- Co-ordinate with project teams to implement project activities
- Ensures timely draft of activity reports and other reports.
- Applicants must have a University degree or equivalent from a recognized learning institution in the Social Science, Arts, Mass Communication, Public Relations or any other field.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and communications skills, with a high level of proficiency in content writing and ability to write to a high standard.
- Any experience working in a Human Rights Organization or related fields is desirable.
- All ages are encouraged to apply
- Females are encouraged to apply
How to Apply
You can upload your CV with a cover letter as one document with the button below or alternatively send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted applicants will be invited to interview for the position. Please do not try to contact CAPIO Office or staff directly or indirectly. Only residents within Enugu are encouraged to apply.
Deadline: 12 PM Prompt – December 17, 2018.